Family and friends have an opportunity to honor a special veteran with the purchase of a brick in their honor. The cost is $125 per brick with all purchases being tax deductible. The Memorial Walkway currently contains over 6,000 beautifully engraved bricks.
To purchase a brick or make a donation, you can print the Order Form below or contact The Community Foundation.
Memorial Brick Order Form
Tips On Ordering Your Brick
- Typical brick engraving includes the name of the veteran, rank, branch of service, years of service or war, special honors.
- No personal messages are allowed.
- Contact us if you need assistance with standard abbreviations or completing your form or to verify if a veteran has already been honored with a brick at the Memorial.
- It is highly recommended that you allow the veteran to review the brick order in advance, if possible, to make sure the brick is an accurate and complete picture of their service.
- Bricks may be purchased for persons actively serving. A completion date of service may be added later.
Consider purchasing a Memorial Brick to recognize a holiday, birthday, anniversary or other event in the life of a veteran.
Since the engraving is performed on site, weather conditions play an important role in the process. While we will always strive to complete your brick within three months, extreme temperatures, hot or cold, and the moisture content of the brick caused by rain may sometimes prolong the task. Waiting for ideal conditions will assure that your brick’s engraving is as high quality as possible. We appreciate your patience, especially during the winter months when adverse conditions could delay the engraving of your brick by as much as several more months.
Remember, your brick will honor the military service of your loved one, family member, or friend for many years when properly engraved. It will long remain a token of our respect for their sacrifices.
Bricks reflect honorable service in any military branch for men and women, living or deceased, and for those currently serving our Nation.
To Pay Online
- Click the Donate Now button at the top of the screen
- Under “Please select your gift amount” choose other and type in $125.00
- Under “Please designate my gift to” type Veterans Memorial Brick
- Under “Comments/Notes” type the veteran’s name that will appear on the brick
- Proceed as normal