(DANVILLE, VA)- The Community Foundation of the Dan River Region is offering a second Estate Planning Teleconference for area professional advisors on December 11 from 12:30 – 2 p.m. at the Institute for Advanced Learning.
“Ensnared in an Ethics Trap: Navigating Conflicts of Interest” is part of the Cannon Estate Planning Teleconference series and will offer continuing education credits to area attorneys, financial advisors, etc. Registration cost is $30 and include boxed lunches. To register online, please go here. If you would like to pay by check, please make it payable to The Community Foundation, 541 Loyal Street, Danville, VA 24541.
The Community Foundation of the Dan River Region is an independent, public charity established in September 1996 by a steering committee of local civic leaders to gather permanent funds to support our region. The Community Foundation has assets of $35 million and has awarded more than $22 million in grants and scholarships.
For more information on Estate Planning Teleconference or The Community Foundation, contact the Foundation office at 434-793-0884 or visit its web site www.cfdrr.org.
Estate Planning Teleconference December 11, 2018
12:30 – 2 p.m.
Institute for Advanced Learning
Continuing education credits offered:
- Attorneys 5 credit Ethics hours
- Certified Public Accountant 5 credit Ethics hours
- Certified Financial Planner 5 credit hours
- Accredited Fiduciary Investment Manager 5 credit hours
- Certified Wealth Strategists 0 credit hours
- Certified Investment Management Analyst 5 credit hours
- Certified Trust Financial Advisor 0 credit hours
- Chartered Life Underwriter 5 credit hours
- Chartered Financial Consultant 5 credit hours
- Fiduciary Investment Risk Management Assn. 0 credit hours
- Enrolled Agent (IRS) 0 credit hours
Any questions regarding CE credit, please contact Laurie Fiye at (706) 353-3346.
Fax (706) 353-3994, Email lfrye@CannonFinancial.com
PO Box 6447, Athens, Georgia 30604